The Board of Directors hereby invites Shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter referred to as “Meeting”) that will be held on:
Day, date : Wednesday, August 18th, 2021
Time : 10.00-12.00 a.m Western Indonesian Time
Venue : Werkspace Soho Capital Lt.19
JL let. S Parman Kav 28 Soho Capital, Tanjung Duren Selatan
Grogol Petamburan – Jakarta Barat, 11470
The Agenda’s of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Approval and rafinication of the Company’s Annual Report, as well as the granting of full amortization and release of responsibility to the Board of Directors for management actions and to the Board of Commissioners for supervisory actions (acquit et de charge);
- Determination on appropriation of the Company’s profit for the year ended on December 31, 2020;
- Appointment of the Public Accountant of the Company for the year ended on December 31, 2021;
- Determination of the remuneration for member of Board of Commisioners and Directors;
- Report of realization of the use of proceeds from the Initial Public Offering;
- Approval of changes in the composition of the Board of Directors.
The Meeting Agenda of Extraordinary Meeting of Shareholders:
- Approval of the Amendment to the Company’s Articles of Association.
Explanation of the Agenda of Meeting is as follows:
- The meeting agenda of the 1st to 4th is a routine agenda at the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in accordance with the provision of Law No.40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies and the Company’s Articles of Association.
- The agenda of the 5th Meeting is a report on the realization of the use of proceeds from the initial public offering.
- The agenda of the 6th Meeting is the approval of changes in the composition of the members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- The agenda of extraordinary meeting of shareholders is an adjustment to the Articles of Association according to POJK No.15/POJK.04/2020 concerning the Planning and Organizing of the General Meeting of Shareholders of a Public Company and POJK No.16/POJK.04/2020 concerning the Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders Electronically Public Company.
- This invitation is an official invitation for the Shareholders, the Company will not issued an invitation letter to the Shareholders of the Company.
- Shareholders who are entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are only those whose names are recorded in the Register of Shareholders of the Company on Friday, 23 July 2021 at 04.00 p.m Western Indonesian Time.
- The agenda of the Meeting and the 2020 Annual Report can be accessed through the Company’s website (www.cbm-furniture.com) from the date of the invitation to the Meeting date.
- Physical Presence of Shareholders or Proxy of Shareholders
* Shareholders or their proxies have to submit a photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) or other legal identity to the registration officer
before entering the Meeting room.
* Institutional shareholders or their proxies have to submit copy of the latest Articles of Association of the institutional
Shareholders and latest composition of management.
* Shareholder whose shares are in KSEI collective custody are required to show Written Confirmation for Meeting (KTUR).
* The Power of Attorney form can be obtained at the Company’s Securities Administration Bereau, PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora
through email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 021-2974-5222. The original Power of Attorney must be submitted to
the Company Securities Administration Bereau, PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora, with the address: Kirana Boutique Office Blok F3 No.5,
Jl. Kirana Avenue III, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14240, at the latest by Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 03:00 p.m Western Indonesia
- Electronic Authorization
The Company urges the Shareholders to grant power of attorney to an independent party, namely the Company’s Securities Administration Bureau, namely PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora, to represent the Shareholders to attend and vote at the Meeting. The power of attorney is granted electronically (“E-Proxy”) through the eASY.KSEI system.
- Shareholders or their proxies who will be physically present at the Meeting obliged to follow the security and health protocols that apply at the location of the Meeting and follow the the procedures as follows:
* Shareholders and/or their proxies are required to have a Certificate of Rapid Antigen Test or Covid-19 PCR Swab Test
with negative result obtained from hospital doctors, health centers or clinics within a maximum 1 (one) day before the
* Follow the procedure for body checking temperature carried carried out by the management of the building where the Meeting
is being held;
* Mandatory to use medical masks correctly while in the Meeting area;
* Implement physical distancing according to the direction of the Company;
* Shareholders with cough/fever and/or flu are not allowed to attend the Meeting.
- In order to facilitate the arrangement and order of the Meeting, the Shareholders or their proxies are recpectfully requested to be present in the Meeting room at 09.30 a.m Western Indonesian Time.
Revision of the Invitation to the Meeting is carried out on the meeting agenda where the meeting agenda is separated, namely the Approval of Changes to the Company’s Articles of Association from previously being the agenda of the AGMS, revised to the agenda of the EGMS.
Deli Serdang, July 29th 2021
PT Cahaya Bintang Medan Tbk
Board of Directors